Friday, November 28, 2008

After Thanksgiving Day Post

Hi class,

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I posted the new homework sheet. I might change some due dates around but #25 is definitely due Monday. Please try to hand in your homework ON TIME moving forward...I will start taking off more points for late homework. Grades are updated on snapgrades.com...including your Imperialism test scores.

Don't forget to figure out your topics for the next research paper that will be 8-10 pages and due on Thursday, February 12th (right before February break!) I'd like to see and approve all your topics by Monday, December 22nd (before everyone heads off for vacation!) I'd like to have a bibliography of at least 5 books and 3-4 primary sources and articles on which your paper will be based after vacation.

See you in class on MONDAY!

Ms. Rosenberg

No comments: